Date(s) - 01/09/2018 - 02/09/2018
University College Cork
19th International Nursing Ethics Conference
4th International Ethics in Care Conference
In 2018, the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University College Cork (Ireland) and the International Care Ethics Observatory of the University of Surrey (UK) will jointly organize the 19th Nursing Ethics Conference and the 4th International Ethics in Care Conference in Cork, Ireland.
The focus of this year’s conference is on highly relevant and current topics:
- The Gendered Nature of Care
- Inequalities in Care Provision
- Global Ethical Issues in Care Provision
- Ethics Education in Nursing and Care: new perspectives
We invite you to share your insights on these longstanding challenges in nursing and healthcare ethics with colleagues from all over the world. We also look forward to welcoming you to Cork, Ireland’s second city, and to one of Ireland’s oldest and greenest universities. We promise robust and inspiring academic exchange as well as opportunities to network and to experience a little of our Irish charm, music and ‘craic’.
Dr. Joan McCarthy and Prof. Ann Gallagher
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: Thursday 1st March, 2018
- Deadline for submission of Abstracts: 1 March 2018
- The abstracts should be written in English – no longer than 300 words.
- All abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Conference Committee.
- In order for your abstract to be included in the final programme and in the abstract book, the presenting author must register and pay the registration fee by June 1, 2018.
Persons wishing to present papers at parallel sessions are invited to submit an abstract addressing the ethical dimensions of the main conference topics (300 words maximum) before March 1, 2018.
Issues of particular interest.