Date(s) - 24/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
The European Congress on Controversies in Palliative Care Management (Palliative-Care2019)
24-25 October 2019 in London, UK.
Palliative care is a growing field integrated in the management of chronic serious illness. Thus, primary care palliative care should be provided by every healthcare provider in geriatrics, neurology, oncology, family medicine, pulmonology, surgery and pediatrics.
The congress will bring together world renowned speakers from Europe and North America for an outstanding scientific, educational and networking experience and will focus on the following areas, including:
• Technology advances in palliative care
• To stent or not to stent
• Pediatric palliative care
• Advance care planning
• Goal preferences discussion
• Innovation in symptom managements
• Palliative care research challenges
• Ethical controversies
• Healthcare adoption and transformation
• Patient engagement and leadership